Before you begin with your studies in Germany, you must ensure that you must have a sum of 8,700 Euros to sustain yourself for 1 year. To confirm this, they ask for a document called “Finanzierungsnachweis” which is a proof that the candidate has the required funds to sustain at least for 1 year.
This document is demanded from most of the international students when they apply for entry visa.
Following are the ways through which you can proof that you own 8700 euros:
- 1. You can submit your parent’s document certifying their earnings and economic assets.
- 2. A permanent Germany resident can confirm the Alien Registration Office to bear your costs.
- 3. As an assurance, a security payment can be deposited into a blocked account.
- 4. A bank guarantee can be submitted by you.
- 5. You can present a scholarship award notification from a recognized scholarship provider.
In case, if you wish to work in Germany, there are certain rules and guidelines which you are required to follow. Also, if you get a part-time job, the earnings won’t be sufficient to cover up all your maintenance costs.