Friedrich Schiller university Jena is a public research university located in Jena, Thuringia Germany. The University of Jena was established in the year 1558 and is one of the oldest universities in Germany. The university of Jena being one of the best universities for engineering in Germany is affiliated with six noble prize winners. Besides, this university is well known for its old traditional high technology and is known for its unique landscape. Also, the university of Jena offers a number of Bachelor and master programs in engineering. Besides, the university offers great subject combinations and course overview.
The university of Jena for engineering has a number of courses to offer. It ranges from various engineering programs from under- graduate level to the master’s level. Also, it has many specialization options like mechanical engineering, precision engineering, physics engineering, medical engineering, materials engineering, business administration and engineering, materials engineering, production engineering and management, business administration engineering, environmental engineering, electrical engineering and patent engineering. The university of Jena mainly offers two types of programs. They are the most popular programs at the university of Jena. They are as follows:
- Engineering in Germany ( B.tech)
- MS in Engineering in Germany.
WHY STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF JENA?
The university of Jena is one of the first institutions of higher education of its kind in Germany. The university of Jena cooperates with universities in Europe and beyond. It offers a wide variety of study courses. This university consists of more than 124 extremely well equipped specialized laboratories and rooms for courses. It consists of five campus buildings. Also, Jena has a great learning atmosphere and an amazingly friendly environment. This makes the student’s experience at Jena worth all the effort. Moreover, studying at Jena is not just limited to the campus or the city. This university provides an immense exposure to the students making them more independent. Also, it helps the students in merging with the new culture and people.
COST OF STUDYING AT UNIVERSITY OF JENA:
The Cost of studying engineering at the university of Jena ( B.tech):
The total cost for studying engineering in Germany would cost up to 13-15 lac. This includes MOKSH charges for counseling and guidance, travel, and visa documentation as well as program costs and living costs. Also, the following chart will give you detailed information regarding the cost of studying at university of Jena.
|COSTS (INR)*||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
Language(A2 – B1 -B2)
|Pre – university||ENGINEERING PROGRAM|
|Apartment||3,30,000||You can work on part time to earn your living cost!
(20 hours per week )
Cost of Studying MS in engineering at the university of Jena:
|COSTS (INR)*||German language||Year – 1||Year – 2|
|Tuition fees||4,50,000||MS in Engineering program ( NO TUITION )|
|Apartment||3,30,000||You can work part- time and earn your living cost. ( 20 hours per week)|
Admission at the university of Jena is an extremely easy and a step by step process:
MOKSH would take care of your entire process of Guidance, admission, Visa application, Travel, etc. Just meet the expert at MOKSH office. You can also have a brief career goal discussion over phone or Skype. Therefore, this would give you a clear picture of the university. Also, you can then decide whether it would suit you well. Also, You can confirm and decide your own eligibility for the top-ranked university.
- Contact MOKSH
- Choose the correct university. Also, your interest and inclination should define which of the university you choose.
- Which university in Germany? Germany offers a multidimensional and vast ranking considering various criteria that are important from your point of view.
- Find a program by selecting a subject, a university or even a city in Germany.
- Contact the selected university. Also, this will be the most important source of information. Moreover, exact details about eligibility, course duration, fee, application, procedure etc.
- Check the application deadline.
- Arrive in Germany at least a week prior to the date on which your course starts and contact the international office of your university guidance.
- Get your residence permit within the first three months of your stay in Germany from the foreign students’ registration office.
The university accepts students for both Bachelor and Master’s level based on their academic performance at the earlier level. However, apart from the academic, personal interview performance and IELTS score of minimum 6.0 band is mandatory.
Further, prior work experience always proves handy in these applications. There are absolutely no considerations for Indian exams such as CAT / NMAT / IBSAT etc. However, GMAT score is not mandatory but helps you to scrap through the admission process.
MOKSH, Admission cell takes complete responsibility of the application and submission of documents. Also, we make sure that it is prepared to utmost perfection.
Moreover, the basic requirements for admission into Jena university in Germany are listed as follows:
- University degree
- German language proficiency and proficiency proof
- English proficiency proof
- Program specific requirements
- Specific special requirements for international university degrees
GLOBAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Career prospects for engineers are excellent all around the world. A masters degree in engineering from the university of Jena opens up wide horizons for national as well as international students, graduating from the university of Jena opens up many interesting and challenging careers in various different sectors of industries, for example, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering and so on…
- 10th,11th, 12thstandard mark sheets (original and xerox)
- Passport copy ( original and xerox)
- 3-4 Photo IDs
- Any identity apart from passport ( aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, etc)
ROLE OF MOKSH:
- Counseling & Guidance
- Placement into language program
- Placement into engineering program
- Accommodation assistance during Language program
- Travel and visa Documentation
- 24 x 7 Emergency assistance during your stay in Germany