ZHEJIANG CHINESE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Zhejiang Chinese Medical University was established in the year 1897 in Zhejiang province, China. Zhejiang Chinese Medical University is an ancient and prestigious university of china.
Later in 1952, the a few departments of Zhejiang Chinese Medical University China were transferred to fraternal and Chinese universities of medical sciences.
So, School of Medicine Zhejiang University turned itself to be a world class university in the year 1998.
Now, the age of a University is a crucial factor and Zhejiang Chinese Medical University ZMU reached international standards 20 years back. To compare, we have a more than 115 years old university – Jiangsu University.
Since 1998, Zhejiang University School of Medicine combined four of its schools for the formation of the new Zhejiang Medical College.
For the openness, morality, common values and spirit, School of Medicine Zhejiang University has developed itself into more comprehensive, research oriented and innovative one.
By the end of the year 2017, it had 53,673 full time students (out of which 24878 are undergraduates, 18048 graduates and 10747 doctoral students) and 6843 foreign students.
The Zhejiang University School of Medicine Hangzhou China spreads over an area of 5,739,978 sq. meters. There are 7 school departments, 36 professional colleges (departments), 1 engineer college, 2 Chinese-foreign cooperative schools, and 7 affiliated hospitals.
Why MBBS in China?
MBBS in China for Indian students is a good option and many factors make this statement credible. A China MBBS in English Medium makes a student eligible for many Entrance Exams like USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, MCI etc. An MBBS Program in China is globally recognized.
MBBS China English is considered at par with degrees from many International top universities. Admission in MBBS in China is also direct and hassle free.
Another benefit is the affordable MBBS in China Fee structure and living cost. Studying Medicine in China also gives an exposure to international culture as many students come from various countries.
An existence of numerous large hospitals and considerable patient inflow also give good practical exposure during MBBS degree in China.
LIVING IN CHINA
China is located on the continent of Asia and is the most populated country in the world. Its population is still increasing consistently. Beijing is known as the capital of china and is a home to 20.18 million people.
China is a large country that eclipses over 9.7 sq. km. There is no specific religion in china; however, most people follow either Buddhist or Taoist beliefs.
China has complete freedom of religion as long as the religious group is recognized by the government. Due to this, there are numerous religions that are practiced throughout the country.
China has sweltering summers and chilly winters. Summer lasts from June to early September, with a daily temperature of about 28+°C (92°F). The north and central parts of china experiences continuous rainfall where the temperature reaches to 26°C (79°F).
During harsh winters the temperature reaches as low as -20°C (-40F). Also in the months of January and February the temperatures goes below 10°C (50°F).
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Furthermore, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University Hangzhou has 20 academicians of the Chinese academy of engineering, 9 senior professors engaged in the field of liberal arts, 237 national talent planners and 101 winners of the “Cheung Kong Scholars Award program”.
In addition to this, School of Medicine Zhejiang University strives to develop a high level research team by merging the scholars and masters of various disciplines together.
In today’s world, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University China is struggling to obtain a place among the rankings of world class universities. Zhejiang Medical School also strives to create an environment of leading culture, spirit of innovation and for great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
Zhejiang Chinese Medical University FEEs
CAN BE DONE IN INDIA
BREAK UP OF COST TO BE PAID IN THE FIRST YEAR INCLUDING “OTHERS”
|EVERY YEAR||EVERY YEAR||FIRST YEAR ONLY||FIRST YEAR ONLY||EVERY YEAR||FIRST YEAR ONLY||EVERY YEAR||FIRST YEAR ONLY||FIRST YEAR ONLY|
FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM
- 1. Foreign student (undergraduate) admission application form of Zhejiang University, log on to the International Student Admissions System of Zhejiang University, fill out, print and sign online.
- 2. The original or notarized certificate of a high school diploma (Chinese or English).
- 3. graduates from high school graduates from their own school issued a certificate of expected graduation, was admitted to be required to pay the original high school diploma or public documents (Chinese or English).
- 4. The original or notarized document (Chinese or English) of the transcripts for all courses in senior high
- 5. Applicants for the Chinese language teaching major are required to provide a copy of the HSK certificate and a transcript, which must be submitted after the admission.
- 6. Applicants for clinical medicine (in English) must submit two letters of recommendation (in Chinese or English, recommended by the high school and the head of the class, and the letter should include the referrer’s telephone number and email address).
- 7.Passport 1 part and a recent photograph 1 sheet (white background, size 35mm × 45mm).
- 8 .Application fee bank remittance certificate (400 Yuan).
FOR MASTER DEGREE
Language level requirements:
- 1. The Chinese proficiency in literature, history, philosophy, pedagogy, and law majors taught in Chinese must reach a HSK level of 210 or above, or a level of HSK above 5; Chinese teaching in science, engineering, agronomy, medicine, economics Applicants in the management and professional majors need to achieve a HSK level of 190 or higher and a HSK level of 5 or higher.
- 2. The English-teaching specialty does not require the applicant’s Chinese proficiency. TOTEL, whose native language is a non-English-speaking country, has a score of at least 90 points or an IELTS score of not less than 6.5.
- 1. Zhejiang University International Student Application Form. Please visit the online registration system to complete the application, generate and print the “Zhejiang University International Student Admission Application Form”, I signed and posted photos (white background, size 35mm × 45mm).
- 2. A copy of your personal ordinary passport.
- 3. Professor of Zhejiang University receives foreign students’ intention form (if any).
- 4.The highest academic credentials to prove the original or notarized. If the applicant is a student at school, he/she must submit the school certificate issued by his/her attending school. After the admission, he must submit the original or official certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- 5. The original or understatement of the undergraduate transcript. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- 6. A copy of the language test score (Chinese or English). Chinese language teaching professional applicants provide copies of HSK level certificates. English language tuition applicants provide proof of TOEFL or IELTS scores (not required for native English speakers).
- 7. Personal statement. Not less than 1500 words written in Chinese or English. Content includes personal learning, work experience, application reasons, and research plan.
- 8. Letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors. Written in Chinese or English, the referee signed with a phone number and Email.
- 9. Published academic papers or academic results (if any).
- 10. Bank remittance voucher for application fee (application fee is RMB 400).